With a career spanning 21 years, hip-hop fanatics and the music business world at large has seen Rick Ross rise to what may arguably be called legendary status. 10 albums in, 100+ singles released as a solo artist as well as in collaboration, Ross has risen to the higher levels of popular music royalty with artists from all backgrounds sooner or later in their careers calling for the Maybach Music boss’ helping hand on their projects.
Complimented usually by luxurious-sounding music, the cool, calm and laid-back vocal-style of Ricky has become a welcome staple in the game. He’s gone on to gift other artists the same signature cool on collaborations that sort of always feel like a cool beverage after a hot meal.
Among some of the most influential artists Rick Ross has worked with is: Jay Z, Kanye West, DJ Khaled, Drake, Lil Wayne, Game, Chris Brown, 2 Chainz and his own Maybach Music imprint signee Meek Mill.
We have compiled a short list of guest appearances by the biggest Bawse for two main goals; the first being to simply give the man his flowers and the other to highlight the impact he has had in elevating some of hip-hop’s biggest hits by industry and/or street-standards.
10. Chris Brown – New Flame (ft. Usher & Rick Ross)
9. Acehood – Bugatti (ft. Future & Rick Ross)
8. Meek Mill – Ima Boss (ft. Rick Ross)
7. Game – Ali Bomaye (ft. Rick Ross)
6. Kanye West – Monster (ft. Bon Iver, Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z & Rick Ross)
5. DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (ft. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross)
4. Lil Wayne – John (ft. Rick Ross)
3. DJ Khaled – I’m On One (ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
2. Drake – Lord Knows (ft. Rick Ross)
1. Kanye West – Devil in a New Dress (ft. Rick Ross)